Sunday, June 1, 2008

Already I have been able to snorkel on the reef right out in front of us! & yesterday I went horse back riding with 2 guests and Morris. That was really cool, it was for about 2 hours!! We started on the beach then got on the river where it meets the ocean, that was nice because there was a lot of shade. Then we walked on the road in Cambutal, which is the 1st town nearest us, back to Los Buzos! Today I attempted surfing....oh boy... lol My "instructors" were Francisco & the neighbor, Gonzolo (17), who is sponsored here. He is soooo good, and really nice. I think we will go again tomorrow. Hayden, the youngest son (11), even got up like 4 times!! I never did :(  it's like I'm scared, but I don't know what of !? Maybe tomorrow....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work. Surfing is a lot of work but it's a great work-out!! :)

Love ya!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous Michelle! I've never been horseback riding on the beach!! Glad that you are having fun. I hope that your spanish is improving. Gotta get some sleep... some of us have to work in the a.m. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi there
Hope you are having a great time ,will miss you on Sat, but know you are having fun. Wish I were there. I will tell you about my Spanish when you come home. Love you

G-ma